Friday, December 17, 2010

Favorite books of 2010

I had intended to list my top ten, but then decided everyone can use a little nudge in the right direction at the library.

The Girl Who Chased the Moon - Allen
The Help -- Stockett
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society – Shaffer and Barrows
The Hunger Games Series – Collins
Clock Work Angel -- Claire
My Fair Godmother – Rallison
Just One Wish – Rallison
The Thirteenth Tale – Setterfield
Change Your Questions, Change Your Life – Nelson
The Book Thief – Zusak
The Mischief of the Mistletoe – Willig
Poison Study -- Snyder
Bruiser -- Shusterman

Okay, I didn't read Bruiser this year. Neal is in my writer's group, so I read it a couple of years ago, but since it was just released in Oct I included it. It's a terrific read (and I'm not just trying to stay on Neal's good side.) Also, The Mischief of the Mistletoe is a romance. If you don't like romance, you won't like this Mischief. I included it because I loved it and, unlike most romances, is G rated. G for good, girly and grandmother approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment