Thursday, July 17, 2014

100,000 Milestone

Sometime when I was too busy to notice, my blog received its 100,000 page view. My writer's life is like that. Readers buy my books when I'm not looking. People stop by my blog, and I'm not there to welcome them.

Here's a few pictures of what I may have been doing while some unknown person became the 100,000th visitor to my blog.

Hiking in the Arches, National Park
with these guys.
Chandler looks like a super hero in this shot.
I also spent sometime thinking up story ideas, and one of future books will feature this school house.

I also got to spend sometime with Baby Wren, and these people.


And some critters.



I think it's important to remember that every visitor to my blog and every reader of my books is a person--someone who loves and laughs and cries. And I love writing on my blog, and telling stories, and thinking that maybe something I have to say can help someone, somehow, in some way.

But if I ever have to chose between hanging with these people, or spending a day watching and waiting for the 100,000 visitor to my blog, I'll chose my family every time. I love the fictional worlds I create, but I love my real life so very much more.





1 comment: