Monday, October 27, 2014

Blog Hop. Win $50 and a Copy of My Novella



I'm so excited to be a part of the Sweet Romance Anthology, Autumn's Kiss! My story, The Witching Well, is the first in a series of time travel romances. It's the story of Celia Quinn and Jason West, two business adversaries who drink the water of the Witching Well and find themselves transported back to Regency England. Their only hope for return to the 21st century is each other. 

The Witching Well grew from a short story and turned into my novel, The Highwayman Incident. (Available December 1st.) It will be followed by the Cowboy Encounter and the Pirate Episode.

Here's my trivia question. Where does the water from the Witching Well take Celia and Jason? Remember, you need to leave comments on the form to be entered in the $50 grand prize. If you would like to win an e-book copy of my novella, Stuck With You, please leave a comment below.


Autumn's Kiss Reponse Form

3 comments:

  1. It's so easy to promote books from authors I truly believe in. Congratulations ladies on this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the release! Looking forward to your story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new release. Looks interesting. Thanks for promoting the anthology!

    ReplyDelete