Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Witch Ways Blurb. Needs Help

Click for Options
As soon as I write this 500 characters or less blurb, I'm going to enroll my book in the Kindle Scout program. But first, the blurb...which is always hard, but now it's especially difficult because 500 characters... so here it is. Suggestions please.
I didn’t mean to burn down the science building. But I got mad, things caught on fire, and I was expelled. Nothing like that had ever happened to me before, and because it was so frightening, I had hoped nothing like that would ever happen again.
I was sent to Faith Despaign Academy, the only school that would accept me. Steeped in superstition and riddled with rumors, Faith Despaign was once home to Connecticut’s last convicted witch.
The most important thing I learned at Faith Despaign is a fire isn’t the most frightening thing that can happen in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment