Monday, October 31, 2016

A Little White Christmas Lie

I'm about to hit publish on my Christmas story. Two of my beta readers consider this my best. I'm not sure I agree, but I will say it's the most "real." I would love to hear your thoughts.


Carson Trent doesn't know the beautiful Millie Cruise who literally falls into his lap is really Camille Harper,  a bestselling romance writer. 
Millie doesn't know she's headed for Carson's grandmother's inn in a quaint New England town.
Neither Carson nor Millie know that their lives are about to spin out of control thanks to a patch of black ice, a cow, and a little white Christmas lie.

2 comments:

  1. And it's live! Here it is:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MPZJA14/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1477944509&sr=1-1&keywords=little+white+christmas+lie+kristy+tate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered it this morning-now to find time to read it! I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete